Monday, 2 June 2014

32. 10 months

Today I dedicate this post to my darling because we have been dating for 10 months. I do not know whether she will ever read this blog or not, anyway I want to thank her for being at my side, supporting me and giving me energy and motivation in order to accomplish my purposes. I think she is the origin and the reason why I do all that after all. When you find a person you love this way your life starts to have another meaning, another reason to fight day by day. Nowadays I have to take care not only of me, but of her as well. 

I want to be the best person and professional I can be because she deserves that and I want to know which my limitations are. If you know you can fly, don't stay tied to the floor. 


On the train I have started reading chapter 12 about quantifying the sample size. 

English: 

To live up: To be as good as people expect something to be. The film was OK but it didn't really live up to all the hype.

Measure:
I can't thank you enough. The support you've given us both has been immeasurable.
Politicians must always ensure they give a measured response to any sensitive questions.
The designer came and took lots of measurements around the office.

To pluck up the courage. I finally plucked up the courage to go and see the Manager about a pay rise.

I love you Damaris,

DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment