Finally I have done the interview at Michael Page office. It has been better than I expected, they told me that my profile filled into the position and on friday I have another Skype interview with the Marketing Director. I have lots of hopes in that project (however I can not tell which is the recruiting company). I would work into an international environment with people from other countries who barely speak spanish or catalan. I would participate in an international project, using the skills and experience I have gained during all these years and I could even have the chance to learn languages. Let's see how the process continues but I am really optimist about it.
I haven't done so much this week because of this interview and the long weekend but I guess that tomorrow I will run a little bit before going to work.
I let some pictures from my superweekend:
DaniR




No comments:
Post a Comment