![]() |
| My lovely Citroen Saxo |
This morning I have run for 30 minutes and I have done some push ups, leg training and abdominals. After one month of official training, I have not problem by running more than 30 minutes at a normal speed. Now comes summer, which I consider is the worst season to train because of the extreme temperature outdoors. I will add some swimming training and I will try to go running earlier in the morning, in order to avoid the hot.
On the train I have started reading a deutsch book about making wishes lists. It seems to be a different and hilarious book and so far I have been able to understand the most part of words and sentences.
English:
Tear somebody apart: To make someone feel upset of unhappy.
It's tearing me apart to see my two best friends arguing so much. I wish they'd sort their differences out and start being friendly with each other again.
Technical:
The judge was forced to call the trial to an end and let the accused go free because of a legal technicality.
Well, technically speaking, I shouldn't allow you to leave the room during and examination.
Can you call the technician and ask him to come up and have a look at my computer?
In principle: I agree with you in principle but I'm not sure your idea would work in practice.
DaniR

No comments:
Post a Comment