Yesterday I told everyone my decision of changing my job position. Their answers were very helpful for me and I apreciate the words they gave me to support me and wishing me the best. So now definitely I have realized that my days in this company are arriving to its end.
I feel a little bit sad in one hand and kind of afraid in the other. It will be the first time in 4 years that I break my routine and I feel also lazy about that. I haven't done anything important related with this project in some days because I have focused all my attention and energy into my new job. But I don't want to surrender! I must say that the main goal of this project was finding a new and better job, and I have reached that goal... But it is a project of life, to prove that I can do everything I purpose!
Lazy days will bring energy and strength.
DaniR
No comments:
Post a Comment