This morning I received a phone call from Michael Page headquarters. They asked me to arrange a meeting in order to interview me. In the end we didn't find any gap in our agendas so, so far, everything remains in stand by. I have been a long time without being in a job interview and I would like to participate in some because I want to check what recruiters expect about me.
Yesterday afternoon I finished the second part of the Market Research Book. So, this evening I would like to start the third one. These chapters explain everything related with collecting and analyzing data (more or less what I do at work). I hope having everything underlined before June ends and write a summary about the whole Market Research process, so I can include that in my Marketing Blog.
Run: 15 minutes running and general workout.
English:
Snap something up: To buy something quickly.
This is a real bargain. You should snap it up while you have the chance.
Impress:
She made a very good impression during her visit and hopes to create closer links with the company.
He's a very impressionable young man who is easily influenced by others.
The team played really well and the captain was particularly impressive.
To do something on impulse: He's not very careful with money and often buy things on impulse.
DaniR
No comments:
Post a Comment