Thursday, 5 June 2014

35. Dani is rising.

Today has been a great day for several reasons. Firstly I have been convoked to do the interview I talked about in my last post, in Michael Page office in Barcelona. It will be a great opportunity to train my skills in job interviews, as well as practice some english because they ask for a very high level of this language. I will also ask them to tell me what my weaknesses are in order to know how to improve my professional profile to face future interviews. Secondly I have beaten the first final boss in Metal Gear Rising. I'm playing at the hardest mode so I feel very proud of myself, however once you know how the character works everything become easier and simple. 


And finally my parent's new car is placed in their garage and I will probably try it today or tomorrow night. 

My last Saxo's picture


As I told you it has been a wonderful day. 



I spent the whole morning playing Metal Gear, I had some pain in my arms and chest after yesterday's training. But this Saturday morning I will do a Duathlon with a friend, doing a spinning class and running afterwards 8 or 9 kilometers. I think that training with someone and sharing activities with others motivate yourself and help you to achieve your goals. 

On the train I have read the whole chapter 13 about Fieldwork coordination. 

English: 

Break down: When a car stops working.
We really do need to get another car. This one keeps breaking down.

Operate:
Despite the initial problems, the machine is now fully operational.
Having looked at your X-ray I'm afraid to say your condition is inoperable. You will just have to live with the pain.
The patient is in a stable condition and is now on the operating table. 

To plant a bomb: The rebel soldiers planted the bomb in the town centre. 

DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment