Tuesday, 10 June 2014

37, 38, 39 and 40. Long weekend and Interview training.

When I have time I promise I will explain what have I done this weekend as well as how the interview has been done. I feel a bit nervous but with lot of curiosity about this job position and the kind of role we will talk about. Wish me good luck! 

Marketing: I have read chapter 13 about processing Data in Market Research.

Exercice: Spinning class on the weekend with David and afterwards: Sauna and Jacuzzi. 

English: 

Make up: To compensate somebody for something.
I'm taking Steve out for a meal tonight to make up for forgetting his birthday last week.

Decorate:
Her jewellery isn't valuable. It's purely decorative.
We haven't put any Christmas decorations up at home yet. We just haven't had the time.
He's at night school at the moment. He's studying to be a painter and decorator.

To speak your mind: She's certainly not afraid of giving her opinion. She always speaks her mind. 

DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment