Tomorrow I have one of the most important interviews in my whole life. Important because I will talk with two really important directors in Michael Page, everything will be driven in english and I will need to prove what I have been learning during these years working at MDK and studying at the University.
Firstly I hope that my laptop doesn't turn off because sometimes it appears an strange message and it restores again. Anyway I have an As under my sleeve and I will have my cellphone closed so I can connect to Skype if something happens.
Then I think I will have to explain the same thing twice because I have one interview at 9:00 and the other one at 10:00. I don't know how many candidates for that position are still in the process, but I don't think that too many because it is not efective disturbing these directors too much.
Tomorrow afternoon I will explain my feeling about these interviews. I hope that I will do it great and then I can not feel guilty if I'm not selected because it will mean that I wasn't the best candidate for that position.
Something I have clear is: I must give them examples of everything I have done!
Let's get this party started!
English:
Burn someone out: To exhaust oneself through too much work.
If she doesn't slow down a bit at work she's going to burn herself out.
Illustrate:
I have been asked to do some illustrations for a children's story book.
He has a job as an illustrator for a graphic design company.
Here's a piece of his work that is very illustrative. It is a perfect example of his style of painting.
To set an example: His outstanding performance in the Olympics sets an example to all those who hope to achieve greatness themselves.
DaniR
No comments:
Post a Comment