Sunday, 20 April 2014

+ 11. Fourth goal: Creating a Website

Let's talk about the fourth goal: Creating a Website. 

I have coursed a Master in Online Marketing and Website Placement. It was some years ago and I have been practicing what I learned by analyzing friends websites, Blogs, etc. And advising associations in fields related with SEM, SEO and SMM. 

I have some knowledge of HTML, CSS and platforms like Wordpress. Anyway I wanted to start from zero, just writing code so I could better understand how a website works. 

To do that I'm taking free online courses about programming and I have watched some tutorials. 

I will start from zero, as I said, and my idea is to create a really simple site but with different kind of elements and content. I will try to make it easy and fun, so probably I will work with a friend together so we can learn at the same time and help each other with any problem we could (and for sure, will) have. 


We will start watching and practicing with these videos and afterwards we will go further and doing more complex things. 


DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment