Friday, 25 April 2014

+6. The Planning.

In the last post I wrote about how I will distribute the time so I can prepare every mission. I will show you now how my timetable looks right now. I will make some changes depending on which priority I have. For instance, I will spend more hours studying for the CAE exam the closer the date is. As well as before the Marathon I will concentrate my efforts into this goal.  



The idea is:

During the mornings my tasks will be running and reading or studying English either German. On the train I will read Marketing, English and German books. During my working hours I will listen to the radio in English and German. Once I am at home I will relax myself playing guitar one or two days every week.

Then, during the weekend, I will try to prepare the Marathon on Saturday morning and baking on Sunday as the final price.  During the weekend I will also do some programming stuff and writing the Marketing Blog.

I will try to do at least 2 different things everyday so I will not fed up with anything. As I said, I enjoy doing all that, it is not a matter of passing an exam, I want also to learn, interiorize everything I do and improve.


DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment