Friday, 18 April 2014

+13. Second goal: Running a Marathon

So far I have been able to run a Half Marathon. Since 2010 I run and participate in popular competitions. In less than 4 years I have progressed from the point of running only 5 minutes in the Gym, to run more than 2 hours trough the mountain. 

Anyway I consider that it is not enough. I feel I can go one step further and I want to try it. I haven't still decided which Marathon I want to do. Probably I will try the Barcelona Zurich Marathon; however I may change my opinion. 

In order to do that, I will prepare myself to run again a half Marathon in November and with the goal of doing that in less than 1 hour and 35 minutes. 

If you ask me why I run, I would answer that I enjoy competing against myself. I like the feeling of being part of a group of runners with the same goals and sharing experiences between us. I enjoy calculating how much energy left I have or how fast should I run. It's also a hobby that I share with my brother and my girlfriend, and moreover it's very healthy. Finally it's also a good reason to have a great lunch afterwards.

Here I have a good plan to prepare that:

Marathon Training

DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment