Tuesday, 29 April 2014

+2. The final countdown.

2 days and I officially start the project. 

I have started this sunny and wonderful Tuesday running for 45 minutes trough the beach. There were few people so I haven't had to run carefully to avoid cyclists and children. 

Afterwards I have taken a look to the phrasal verbs. I know lots of them, but some others are new for me or at least I was not sure about their meaning. 

In this next list I show the ones I have started learning:

Call off: To Cancel a plan or asking someone to stop.
Call round: Quick visit, for a few time.
Fall out: Get angry. Falling out is a kind of argument.
Fall over: Fall to the ground. Falling over means being really dedicated and motivated to do something, giving your 100%. I felt over myself to be as rich as I could.
Get up: Wake up or stand up, from the floor.
Give up: Stop doing something bad or difficult.
Hang around: Keep walking around without any concrete direction, in Spanish would be: "Vagar".

Blue in the face: I have also learned that this expression means that even you get blue in the face, something will happen. 

DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment