Wednesday, 16 April 2014

+ 15. The Idea

The year I Advanced.

What is it about?

It is a project I have been elaborating since last February. The purpose of it is to show how in 365 days from the first of May I achieve some of the most important goals I promised one day I would. These goals are the following ones:

- Passing the Advanced English level exam (I'm spanish).
- Running a Marathon.
- Creating a Blog where I can show my Marketing and Market Research knowledge in order to help small businesses.
- Creating a website from zero.
- Playing 20 entire songs with my guitar.
- Being able to bake delicious cakes and cooking my own bread.

In this Blog I'll explain, day by day, how I prepare all this. Sometimes I will focus into the Advanced Exam, some other days I'll talk about running, guitar, etc. Anyway, in order to do that, I'll have to prove these next skills:

- Perseverance.
- Plan.
- Time optimization.
- Writing.
- Information synthesis.
- Self Motivation.
- Creativity.

Hopefully in less than a year all that will be not an idea or challenge, but a reality.

In the next 6 entries I will talk about every goal.

DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment