Tuesday, 22 April 2014

+9. Sixth goal: Baking cakes and bread

Four years ago my father started making his own bread at home and baking all kind of cakes. He does that very well and he always has tried to teach me all that too. I have started doing some stuff about however he has been always supervising me.

So, my last goal is to do all that by my own, improving step by step and someday being able to surprise my father with an excellent bread and cake, even better than those he does.  


I also think that cooking requires some specific skills that you can train meanwhile you are learning like: organization, creativity and ability. Cooking also fits into one of my principles about life: You have some ingredients, sometimes worst, sometimes better, and you try (or you should) to do the best with that.

Now that I have all these 6 goals summarized, I will start preparing and planning everything in order to achieved all.


DaniR   

No comments:

Post a Comment