Thursday, 24 April 2014

+7. Just a week

Everything is ready. I already have my running shoes prepared, my notebooks and pens in position, my guitar is well tuned and my computer has the software I need in order to achieve my 6 goals.

I also count on my family, friends and girlfriend to support me in those moments when stress, weakness or need to quit come. It will take more than 360 days of hard work, but I notice I have lot of energy and my motivation makes me unstoppable.

I do not know if someone, a part of me, will read all these lines, however I feel that writing all that make my goals more real and it helps me organizing my mind. Someone could think that these goals are not too much. But when you have not so much time, I feel that I will really give my best to do that.

In my opinion, I consider I will need around:

- More than 5 hours every week for the Marathon.
- Around 7 or 8 hours to pass the Advanced test.
- I will need more than 3 hours every week to achieve the guitar goal.
- 2 or 3 hours per week to bake good cakes and making good bread.
- 5 hours to write a good Marketing Blog
- 2 hours a week to create the website.

It means that I will dedicate, approximately, around 26 hours every week. So, everyday I should spent almost 4 hours working on my year I advanced project. Anyway there are things I can do at the same time, like baking and reading or programming. I also will use my time in the train, more or less 2 hours, to read and do some homework or studying some tablatures.

In the end I will try to dedicate 2 hours during the morning before going to work, plus the 2 hours in the train and maybe half an hour before going to sleep. Then during the weekend, a part of studying German and having free time I will do something like baking (as a price), going running through the mountain, hiking, etc.

Hopefully I will be able to do all that without troubles,

DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment