Wednesday, 23 April 2014

+8. Status

Here I am, 8 days before my official training starts. I will explain how my current situation in every field is.

I went running on Sunday, followed by my girlfriend who was riding a bicycle, trough my village beach.  I ran around 8 kilometers and I ended quite tired even running more slowly than I usually do. So I should start running a bit more and perhaps a change in my diet could help.

On Friday I baked a chocolate cake for my nephew. I added some vanilla as well and we ate it yesterday and it was really tasty. I had been supervised by my father during the process, so I will have to do it 100% by my own next time. It will be first step I will take.

About English… Yesterday I was a bit upset because I watched a movie called “Shutter Island” and there were scenes where I barely understand something. Perhaps American accent in this movie was too hard or maybe the vocabulary they used was not very common.  Anyway, I need no watch more American movies or series (last one I watched, “How I met your mother”, I have been able to understand almost everything).

About websites creation. I had a meeting with a friend last Saturday and we started creating a website with HTML 5 code. I will keep practicing and next time we will start with CSS. It doesn’t look very complicated once you understand the basis of every language. Hopefully we will create something quite good.

I am reading the book about Market Research I told you some days ago. It is very interesting and with very good content and information. I have written 2 posts so far and I continue creating my first tutorial about Marketing.

Finally, I have not time to practice with my guitar; anyway I will dedicate one day next week only to learn a song. Perhaps I will start with an easy one. It will be a kind of warming up.

By the way today is St Jordi so I will be working during the morning with my animal protection association. And for sure, I will give a rose to my treasure.


DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment