Saturday, 19 April 2014

+12. Third goal: Blog about Marketing for small Businesses

It was an idea I had some months ago and almost a reality. Now I reopen the project and I am already working on it. I am creating a Blog that everyone will be able to consult, in order to offer advices and little helps for small businesses employees or freelances.

I wanted to create an easy manual with general vision about what Marketing is and how can help the fact of knowing how "to play" with that". 

I will read again and take notes from the books: 

- Marketing Direction, Philip Kotler.

- Market Research, Naresh K. Malhotra.

By summarizing some of the most relevant points from these books, synthesizing information from articles and writing posts using my Market Research experience and knowledge, I will create a Blog with useful sources in order to help businesses in fields like the followings: 

- Looking for information in secondary sources.
- Elaborating simple researches (prizing comparison, client satisfaction, segmentation, etc.).
- Helping them to identify problems about their products, prices, promotions or placement.
- Finding business opportunities. 
- Statistical and Business software support. 

These are the main points I will write about. Anyway, I would like to add, step by step, new types of content and make a really useful and complete Blog. 


The Blog is called "Save your Business" and here you have a preview:


No comments:

Post a Comment