Firstly I would like to show how it looked. What do you think?
After on night in the fridge one hour else after finishing the gelatin top, we ate that in the afternoon and even my father was kind of impressed. You can see him taking some pictures. I feel very well because they were proud of the result, they enjoyed it and I am learning new ways of cooking and baking.
- Running: 30 minutes at 10 km/h, at the gym.
- I am reading chapter 4 of "Market Research".
- I will start watching the second HTML5 video.
- I have printed lot of information about Phrasal verbs, how to use them and a list with the most popular ones.
- I continue practicing with my guitar. Soon I will learn the first of the 20 songs I want to learn this year.
Nice way to start a week.
DaniR
No comments:
Post a Comment