Finally the
weekend is here. Perhaps these are my lasts free days before officially starting
this project, although I have already started preparing everything or reading and
printing some documents I may need.
I will
probably train a little at the gym, trying to run a bit more than 7 kilometers and
having a therapeutic sauna afterwards. Actually I am looking forward to seeing
my progress in every field however the fact of being my own evaluator is kind
of weird.
I have signed in some Facebook groups whose members are also studying the CAE so I will have some support and it is always pleasant being part of a community and sharing the same interests. I have asked for information about different ways to prepare the test and books or documents that could be helpful.
Lesson: By
the way I have a doubt related with the preposition we may use before the word
weekend. I will use: At the weekend.
Possible answer.
Ps: Yesterday died Tito Vilanova, a F.C. Barcelona ex-trainer. I just want to wish the best for his family and friends. Rest in peace Mister.
Ps: Yesterday died Tito Vilanova, a F.C. Barcelona ex-trainer. I just want to wish the best for his family and friends. Rest in peace Mister.
DaniR
No comments:
Post a Comment