It is well known that learning
while playing videogames is a reality. Educators include games in their study
plan in order to make their pupils learn in a different and funnier way. I
think that sometimes we don't like the fact of being "forced" to do
something, however if we enjoy doing something different and we learn at the
same time, it is not unpleasant.
I should say that
I enjoy when I learn and study, anyway when I was studying at the High School I
didn't like to read the books the teacher told us to (the same books I may be
reading right now and I enjoy). Human brain is quite complex and
paradoxical.
I'm passionate
about videogames and I really like playing all kind of games, as well as I
enjoy learning English. Therefore If I play and I learn at the same time, it is
supreme for me. So tonight I have just planned playing GTA at home for a couple
of hours. It works because this game is fully in English, although it has Spanish
subtitles, I try not to read and understand. Sometimes it is almost impossible
because they us informal American English with lots of insults and typical phrases
from the USA .
About this weekend, my goals are
- Running on Saturday morning around
40 minutes and then working out my legs.
- Start the HTML5 lesson number 3.
- Looking for pictures with some English
rules I may not know and vocabulary lists.
In the end I will try to bake Naan
bread, but I am not sure whether I will have time enough for that.
DaniR
No comments:
Post a Comment