Despite of being tired I still have energy to write this post and show what I have learned:
Yesterday I recorded another video playing the song: "Soldadito Marinero". I don't like the result, so I will try more times until I am satisfied with the performance.
Marketing Blog: I have almost finished chapter 6. I have also get some information about conjoint and correlations, in order to keep practicing at home using SPSS or another statistical software.
English:
Ground down: to make smooth. For example: After the machine has ........ the surface of the object down it is polished.
Changing: I'm just popping into the ........ room to try these trousers on
Changeable: The weather will be ........ over the next few days with lots of showers and sunny spells.
Unchanged: Prices have remained ........ for some time but experts are predicting a sharp rise this year.
Trial: We're selling these at a reduced rate for a ........ period.
Similar: Test/pilot/practice
I let you listening to the song "Soldadito Marinero" and have a nice weekend. Whoever who may read this... :)
DaniR
No comments:
Post a Comment