Tuesday, 20 May 2014

19. Too fast.

Tuesday and almost no energy left. We are working so much these days and I don't feel like studying or doing something else at home. 

This morning I have run for 35 minutes at an average speed of 10,5 km/h. It wasn't bad but I wanted to do it a bit faster, perhaps 11 km/h. I ended exhausted and with some ache in my legs. Then, on the train I have finished chapter 8 of the Market Research book about Metrics. This topic is quite interesting and useful, so I can start taking notes for the Marketing Blog and I would like to create an online course in Statistics. 

English: 

An interior designer. She's studying to become an interior designer.

Face up "something": To accept and deal with a difficult situation.
He really needs to start facing up to the fact that he's a father with responsibilities.

Pass:
Because of the heavy snow last night many roads are impassable this morning.
The meal was passable but I have tasted better.
We got lost on holiday and had to stop a passer-by to ask for directions. 

By the way this following link is quite interesting:

I am looking forward to...

DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment