Monday, 12 May 2014

11. As she's walking away.

Monday again, and I have started with lot of dedication to my project again. I let you below what I have done today. 

I am improving quite fast playing guitar and feeling more comfortable with chord changing and bars. 

I still notice I have some trouble with some English structures and phrasal verbs. Anyway detecting which weaknesses I have is an important point in terms of learning and focusing on what I really need to stress. I feel that learning two languages at the same time is confusing and makes harder memorizing structures and words.  

Guitar: 

Intro and verse As she's walking away (Zac Brown Band).



Marketing Blog: 

Reading the whole chapter 6 (Market Research). 

Running: 

40 minutes at the gym at 10,2 kilometers per hour. 

English:


Bunking off something: 
Miss school or work without permission. For example: He's been bunking off school lately. I've seen him walking around the shopping centre. 

Clear:
As long as there is clarity in the agreement we should be OK.
Security will need to give you clearing before you can enter the building.
It was unclear who was in charge as they all seemed to be ordering each other around. 

To rise the Challenge:

It's a difficult task but I'm sure she will rise to the challenge.

DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment