Friday, 23 May 2014

22. Deutsche Musik.

Friday is normally a hard an tiring day because I start the Deutsch class at 9:00 and I keep working until the evening. Anyway it's also the day I enjoy the most so I really have fun during the class and learning a language makes me feel good. Today I realized that what I really like the most is noticing that I improve while learning and that at the same time I can apply that in real life. For example today I have learned how to use the "konjuktiv II" and afterwards I have heard people on the radio who used that while they spoke. In my opinion things like that are great and motivate you in order to keep learning and practicing. 



Marketing:
On the train I have been reading chapter 10 of the Market Research book. It is about designing surveys, which criteria should we consider in order to assure quality and consistence and what kind of formats we can use. So far it's been interesting, let's see... I am looking forward to start chapter 13 and forward so they emphasize into analytics and data management. 

English:
Hold something against somebody: To dislike someone because of something they have done. (I think that this phrasal verb equals "echar en cara algo" in spanish).
You won't hold it against me if I don't come to your party will you? I've made other arrangements.

Prepare:
All the preparations are in the place and everyone is now looking forward to the party.
She was given very little time to write the speech and was clearly unprepared for the occasion.
It's a preparatory certificate which can be taken as an introduction to the main course.

To be on record:
The Prime Minister is on record as saying he believes unemployment will fall this year.

DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment