Sunday, 18 May 2014

17. Race in Vilanova.

Yes, I have run 10 kilometers on the race in my hometown. I have done it in less minutes so I feel quite proud. Moreover I have slept less than 6 hours and I had had a burguer for dinner. I also have my watch forgotten so I couldn't estimate which my speed during the race was and what distance was left. Anyway the result, as I said, has been in my opinion very succesfull. 

I have also finished the third video lesson of Html about responsive design. Firstly it was a little boring but 20 minutes later I have done some interesting features. I show you how my website looks right now: 


About my guitarr skills I consider that I have really improved into being really comfortable with the main chords, changing and moving fingers. Yesterday morning I improved playing "the house of the raising sun", "don't look back at anger" and "el far del sud". It's exciting and inspiring when you play songs and they are really similar to the original ones. Here you can listen to "el far del sud": 



Have a nice week starting,

DaniR


No comments:

Post a Comment