Saturday, 10 May 2014

9. Almost time to say Good bye.



Today is Saturday and we will celebrate a Bachelor and Farewell party at the same time. I still remember the first time I heard that concept: Farewell party. I was travelling with some friends to a small town in Norway with the intention of sailing the whole morning. It was one of my last trips during my exchange in that country. I feel kind of homesick when I think about it. Actually I do not like saying good bye, I prefer saying: See you soon, otherwise you are admitting that something is coming to its end. 



So, as I was saying, we celebrate my friend Oscar's Bachelor and farewell party being that he is getting married in the middle of May and he starts working in China in few weeks too. 

I think that in one hand It will be weird because it is our first bachelor party (none of our closest friends has got married yet) but in the other hand, I am sure we are going to enjoy it as much as possible. I believe that today I won't be able to study, running or baking neither. Today we are just going to have a great time together.

Friendship is such one of the greatest things in this world, 

DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment