Monday, 26 May 2014

23. 24 and 25

Well, I have been 2 days without writing a post but I have a good excuse: I was celebrating one of my best friend's wedding and I have been almost the whole weekend in a rural house, nearby Vilanova. Yesterday we were exhausted so we spent the entire afternoon resting and watching movies. 



I promise I will come back to my routine! 

Anyway let's see something about English:

To blow over: when trouble or an argument ends without any serious consequences.
I'm going to give them some time to sort their problems out. When their present disagreement blow over I'll get in touch with them. 

Refresh:
I'm going to college next year to do a refresher-course in computing.
They're supposed to be serving refreshments during the interval.
It makes a refreshing change to see her working so hard at school after all her problems recently. 

Room for manoeuvre:
In a negotiating situation you should always leave yourself some room for manoeuvre.

DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment