Nothing extraordinary happened this sunday. I have woken up pretty late and I have spent the whole afternoon enjoying my free time with my girlfriend. I wanted to start the third course of Html but in the end I have not done that.
The most exciting part of the day has been the fact that, finally, I have finished GTA V. I have been around 5 months playing this game, however I just did that for 2 or 3 hours per week.
I have planned lots of things for this week. Most of them are related with running, programming and learning english. I will explain the improvements day by day.
I have a lot of energy and enthusiasm to start this new week. Every day, with every effort, I am closer to my goals and that is the most important thing right now.
Now it is time to do my Deutsch homework.
DaniR
No comments:
Post a Comment