Tuesday, 27 May 2014

26. Design a survey.

Today I have started again fighting for this project. I have run 40 minutes at 10 km/h and I have done some abdominal training. I would like to participate in a race before spring is over. During summer time I do not file like running outdoors because, firstly, it's dangerous and secondly, I feel more tired while running because of the heat. 

Then, on the train, I have finished chapter 10. It talked about designing surveys. I have also downloaded a book called: Statistics for Business and economics. It looks interesting and useful and I will read it to complement what I am doing about the Market Research book. 

English:

Catch on: To become popular.
Do you think this type of music will ever catch on or will it only ever be a small group of people who like it?

Habit: 
The parents were called in to speak to the teacher as their daughter was habitually lat for class.
He was an habitual criminal who was always in and out of prison.
It was quite an old building and was barely habitable.

Double standards: His workers accused him of having double standards. He had rules for the workers which didn't apply to the managers. 

DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment