Since yesterday night I have been noticing aches and a kind of soreness in the back part of the left quadriceps. I thought that after sleeping for some hours and resting it would be healed. However, today it is more painful than yesterday. I hope that tomorrow I will be fine so I can go again to the Gym. Today I wanted to, but I have preferred to stay at home. I have taken advantage of this time and I have updated my resume and playing some guitar songs as well.
On the train I have started reading chapter 7, about causal research. This topic is quite interesting and it explains different kinds of experiments you may do depending on the number of groups you have, how many tests for each group you make and what errors you should consider in order to keep the intern and extern validity.
English:
Pack something in: To stop doing something
You've been teasing me all day. Just pack it in!
Pass:
There was one passage in the book that really stood out.
If you go down those stairs and take the underpass you can avoid the busy road.
It was only a passing interest and she soon forgot about it and moved on to something else.
We obviously have totally different views so shall we drop the subject?
Similar: Topic, issue and point.
Finally I am studying some of these adjectives in order to avoid saying "very" too much.
DaniR

No comments:
Post a Comment