Today has been one of the most stressing days at work. We have started a new project for an alarm and security company and we have had two new different teams starting as well. In the end everything has worked properly and tomorrow I expect having more time to finish some reports.
On the train I have finished chapter 7 of the Market Research book. I am about to start chapter 8 and 7 about metrics. And about English I have learned this phrasal verb: Part with.
Part with: To give away or sell something that you value.
The watch that my father left me is an object that I could never part with.
My idea for tomorrow is running in the morning at 11 km/h more or less, finishing chapter 8 of the Market Research book and listen to some English on BBC radio.
I also think that it is time to continue baking; I have been lot of time without doing that. I still want to prepare the Nann Bread...
DaniR
No comments:
Post a Comment