Good news! We have changed the oven and my brother gave me back my guitar. So I have continued learning the first song and I have even recorded a short video in order to check how it sounds. I have also gone to the Gym and doing some working out. So today it is being great :)
Here I let you a little summarize:
Marketing Blog: Reading of the 6th chapter about survey design.
Bicycle: 30 minutes at the Gym and working out (arms).
English: Vocabulary.
Get something over: To get something unpleasant done quickly. For example: I'm feeling really nervous about the exam. I can't wait to get it over with.
Arguable/argumentative/arguably:
It's arguable whether or not the investment will be worthwhile, but we might be lucky.
He's very argumentative and doesn't seem to be able to get on with anyone.
The film is arguably the best ever by this director.
To strike it luckily: I do the lottery every week. You never know, I might strike it lucky one day.
From the list of the 50 most common Phrasal Verbs:
Make something up: Invent a story or excuse.
Move in: Start living in some place. Move out means the opposite.
Meet up: To meet someone or a group of people in order to do something.
Phone up and ring up: Telephone someone.
DaniR
No comments:
Post a Comment