At last it's Saturday. Today I have a lot of plans and I think I will be quite busy until Monday. It sounds great, doesn't it?
In the morning we are going to hike at a mountain placed one hour from my hometown. We will stay there until the afternoon and afterwards we are going to watch the last match of the Spanish league. Barça plays against Atlético de Madrid and they need a victory in order to get the title. Then we are going to visit some of my hometown museums due they are costless today in what they call "la nit dels museus". Moreover if you get a stamp from 5 of these museums, you can participate in a contest that has some interesting prices.
About the project, some activities may help me, mostly, in preparing the race I have tomorrow morning. I will have to wake up quite early so I am starting running at 10:00 however I shall be there one hour before in order to pick my T-shirt up.
I haven't think about any objective related with the race, so I will try to do it in the lowest time. Perhaps any time below 50 minutes may be acceptable but I do not want to get obsessed about that.
Finally on Sunday afternoon we have planned visiting a neighbour city called Vilafranca, where there is an amusing cultural event during the weekend.
DaniR
No comments:
Post a Comment