Yes I know, this title sounds a little bit crazy and weird, anyway I have a reason to use it. This morning I have woken up tired and with no-force in my legs so I have stayed at home playing videogames. Some weeks ago I ended GTA V but I still play the secondary missions and one of them consists in finding 50 pieces of an UFO. I have already found 40, so I need ten more in order to built the spaceship.
On the train I have continued reading chapter 11 of the Market Research book. This one explains how to design a sample for an specific research and which advantages and inconvenients do we find depending on the kind of sample we use. So far I have read until the probabilistic model section.
About my goals, I feel like my mind is a bit uncontrolled and driving me in directions with a non specific destination or point. I should hesitate and calm myself down. Maybe because of the stressing weeks at work I can barely concentrate and put order in my mind. I feel also a little bit unmotivated because June is almost here and I still don't notice any real step forward. I know it is my fault, perhaps I should be more exigent with myself or dedicate more hours. However I think that after playing one song with my guitar, cooking one other bread or cake, doing another lesson of HTML, running more than 15 kilometers and finishing the second section of the Market Research book I will cheer up. From that moment I know that everything will start working better.
DaniR
No comments:
Post a Comment