I am a person who says that bad
luck does not exist. In the other hand today has not been the best day to help
me carrying on with this project. Therefore I have gone to the library and I
borrowed an Advanced English text book in order to take a look at the topics I
should learn.
I explain to you
what happened:
- First of all my
oven is definitely broken, so we need to buy a new one. It is not weird because
this oven has been working for more than 18 years. Its time has come.
- Secondly I lend
my brother my guitar because of the concert they had last weekend. Hopefully I will have it back in a few days.
- Thirdly, I
wanted to go running this morning but I woke up really tired. Therefore I have
just gone to the library and study some English grammar on the train.
- Finally, my
laptop does not work well and sometimes it switches off without any
reason.
English:
- Spell out:
Explain something with more details.
- Go off with something: To
steal.
- Mind your own
business: Don't be so curious about what I am doing.
In fact, right now
I have finished the first unit of the book I have borrowed this morning. They consist in 4
Advanced English books with some new vocabulary and grammar. I would like to check what my level is at the moment and what weaknesses do I have. Meanwhile I
continue studying phrasal verbs.
DaniR
No comments:
Post a Comment