On the train I have continued reading chapter 11 that I should say is kind of boring. Fortunately I only have 3 or 4 pages left and I'll be done. Next chapter, anyway, continues with the same topic (sampling) however it is the last one of this section and it motivates me a lot.
By the way, my parents are looking for a new car. So far they have shown me one that I think is perfect for they needs. It is the first time they buy a car since lots of years. I have told them to compare it with other options in order to check which the prices are and what offers are available at the moment. Let's se what happens, but I expect a new car in a few days.
Every day I have more clearly that I want to study the Master in Statistics and Operational research. It's perfect for me because I need a deeper analytical background, it opens loots of professional doors into the research world and in two years I will speak German quite well so perhaps I can consider working there for some weeks in order to do the final project.
English:
To have somebody on: To tease somebody by pretending something is true.
She told me all the sweets were gone but I knew she was having me on.
Fan:
He's fanatical about football. He talks about nothing else.
The religious cult were accused of fanaticism.
She buys all his records and she has his photos all over her bedroom wall. She follows all the stories about him fanatically.
The middle of nowhere: They've decided to take a relaxing holiday half way up a mountain in the middle of nowhere.
DaniR
No comments:
Post a Comment