I have run for 50 minutes at the Gym at 10,3 kilometers per hour more or less, and increasing the speed in the end of the exercise until 11 km/h. I am becoming stronger day by day and I notice that by being less tired. Also when I look in the mirror I think I look healthier and fitter (perhaps it is just a mental issue). Afterwards I had done my Deutsch composition that consisted in describing a picture. And finally, on the train I have finished the fifth chapter of the book Market Research, about Qualitative Research and analysis of this kind of data. It has been a good way to recall some theory I may have forgotten.
I have also on the train continued reading a book in Deutsch called "Die Doppelte Paula". This book tells us the story of a child who is passionated about art and painting. In one visit in one of the city museums, she sees a picture she deeply love. In fact she has a poster of this picture in her bedroom. Then she gets kind of obsessed with that and lets see what happens next... To be continued :)Today is a Deutsch and running day, so I won't do anything related with English a part of listening to the BBD World Service (and of course, writing this post).
P.S. Gute Laune means Good mood in Deutsch.
DaniR
No comments:
Post a Comment