Friday, 16 May 2014

15. Japanese style.

Tonight I am having dinner with a friend in a Japanese Restaurant placed nearby my office. I am looking forward that moment. I really enjoy eating in this kind of restaurant and it is usually cheaper than some other Japanese ones. 

Actually we go there because I bought a discount ticket few months ago and it expires in 3 weeks. Therefore we need to use it as soon as possible. I wanted to go to another one where I also have a discount but it was already full and booking was not possible until next Friday. 




Let's start: 

English: 

Starters: 
Chip in: To contribute a sum of money.
If everyone in the office chips in we could buy Diana a nice going-away present.

Main course:
Essence:
We have different views on the subject but essentially we both agree that something needs to be done.
When you're packing to go away, always make sure you've got the essentials like your passport and money.
It's essential that you arrive on time as some very important people are attending the meeting.

Dessert: 
To cast doubts:
I don't want to cast doubts on his ability but are we sure he's the best person for the job?

Marketing Blog: 

I have started learning about Macros. I will include something about that in my Marketing Blog, so it can be helpful in order to save time doing repetitive stuff. 

I need to look for an online lesson to know how to get started in that field. I consider that my knowledge about excel is quite enough to work anywhere, anyway I want to get deeper and find out how can I improve processes and optimize time. 

DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment