Thursday, 15 May 2014

14. Behobia comes back.

Today I have not done so much things about the project. I have digitalized my Bachelor and Masters certificates and converted into PDF format. 

I have also signed up for a race that takes place this Sunday morning in my hometown. I wanted to participated, firstly, because the T-shirt they give you is marvelous and secondly, because I needed an excuse to do some exercise this weekend otherwise I will be pretty busy and I won't be able to do anything. I have participated in this race twice and I must admit that the track is not really amazing; anyway I have been almost 1 month without running in an official competition. 

I have also signed up for the Behobia half Marathon in November. It will be my second time in this race. Last year was exciting, challenging and we had nice results in the end. Hopefully we will be able to reduce our final time. Maybe something lower than  one hour and 35 minutes... 

English: 

Let somebody in on something: To tell someone about something that is a secret. 
Example: I wish you would let me in on the big joke. I haven't got a clue what you are all laughing about. 

Confine:
The prisoner was kept in solitary confinement for most of his time in jail. 
You must stay within the confines of the camp and not leave without permission. 
The weather was terrible and we spent the whole weekend confined to our room.

To compare notes:
Before we go into the meeting let's get together first and compare notes. 

I will spend the evening of the day studying Deutsch due tomorrow I have class and I may prepare myself for 3 hours of lesson. 

DaniR

No comments:

Post a Comment